Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One for the murphy’s

By Linda Mullaly Hunt

Genre: young adult

Magnus

Carly Connors has grown up in a bad environment until her stepfather hurts her and she ends up in a foster home.  She desent like it at first so se acts very rude so she feels bad so she plays with the murphy’s kids she likes the murphy’s and then her mother gets better then she has to go back to her original mother.

  My opinion of this book is that it is a good book I feel like it was well thought and has a good plot but I didn’t connect to this book a lot I do recommend it and I just think it is an al around good book. 



TBR list
·      Flora and Ulysses
·      Uglys
·      Grandmaster
·      Cloaked

·      Navy seal dogs

3 comments:

  1. I just read Grandmaster(on your TBR list) it is a great book. I like your summery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book worth reading, it seems like a lot of people liked it

    ReplyDelete